Designed to be integrated into brick walls during construction for added safety and security. The Kichler Brick Light with Heat-Resistant Glass Lens has a die-cast aluminum housing and casts a low, even spread of light. Can also be used in concrete.
Since 1938, Cleveland-based Kichler Lighting has created exceptional lighting in a variety of styles, finishes, colors and designs. With a diverse collection of indoor and outdoor lighting in classic and contemporary styles, Kichler Lighting always focuses on making home lighting that is both beautiful and functional.
The Brick Light with Heat-Resistant Glass Lens is available with the following:
- Heat-resistant, fully sealed glass lens
- Textured Architectural Bronze finish
- Die-cast aluminum plate
- For outdoor use only
- For installation in masonry or concrete only
- Transformer and low-voltage cable required
- 12V high temperature porcelain socket
- UL Listed for wet locations
- Faceplate: Height 4", Width 9.5"
- Housing: Height 2.63", Width 8", Depth 3.25"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.