The Kichler Brick Light with Louver Face is your building block to added safety and security. Designed to be integrated into brick or concrete walls during construction, it casts a low, even spread of downlight. Just like a brick, it is long and lean, made out of durable die-cast aluminum to last as long as the wall in which it's installed.
Since 1938, Cleveland-based Kichler Lighting has created exceptional lighting in a variety of styles, finishes, colors and designs. With a diverse collection of indoor and outdoor lighting in classic and contemporary styles, Kichler Lighting always focuses on making home lighting that is both beautiful and functional.
The Brick Light with Louver Face is available with the following:
- Textured Architectural Bronze finish
- Die-cast aluminum construction
- For outdoor use only
- For installation in masonry or concrete only
- Transformer and low-voltage cable required
- 12V high temperature porcelain socket
- UL Listed for wet locations
- Faceplate: Height 4", Width 9.5"
- Housing: Height 2.63", Width 8", Depth 3.25"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.