"Never leave two Miss K on their own. They reproduce...but thanks to the miracle of evolution, they always evolve into something better." -Philippe Starck. In this case, the something better is the Flos Ktribe F2 Floor Lamp, featuring a flared transparent, translucent metallic or plisse cloth shade over an inner Opal polycarbonate diffuser. Available in two lamping options.
Flos was first established in 1962 in Merano, Italy, to produce high quality modern lighting. This Italian lighting company continues to do so to this day by collaborating with talented international designers and researching the latest lighting technologies and materials. Resulting Flos lighting fixtures are daring and provocative, yet uphold the fundamental principles of good design.
The Ktribe F2 Floor Lamp is available with the following:
- One outer flared PMMA or cloth shade
- One inner Opal polycarbonate diffuser
- Aluminum and plastic construction with steel covered base
- UV-stabilized transparent power cord
- In-line on/off switch
- Halogen version has full range resistive dimmer
- Energy efficient fluorescent option available
- UL Listed
- Made in Italy
- Designed by Philippe Starck
Outer Shade Color:
- Fluorescent option utilizes one 26 Watt 120 Volt Gx24q3 Base Fluorescent lamp (not included).
- Halogen option utilizes one 150 Watt 120 Volt Type T10 Halogen lamp (included).
- Fixture: Height 63.8"
- Shade: Height 11.8", Diameter 15.6"
- Base: Width 11.4"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.