The LBL Lighting Top-SI Coax Pendant uses a double cylinder configuration to diffuse a soft and colorful wash of light. With the exception of the opaque Opal glass option, an inner borosilicate glass tube is visible, overlaid by another shade of transparent mouth-blown Murano glass. Available in a variety of glass colors, finishes and mounting options.
For more than 40 years, Illinois-based LBL Lighting has created innovative lighting fixtures based on the principles of beauty, originality and quality. Such values remain evident in their current line of fixtures, which feature distinctive elements like organic art glass, solid construction and the latest low voltage and LED lighting technology.
The Top-SI Coax Pendant is available with the following:
- Mouth-blown Murano glass shade
- Metal frame and accents
- 72" field-cuttable suspension cable
- Low voltage
- ETL Listed
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 80"
- Shade: Height 8", Diameter 2"
- Cable: Length 72"
- Canopy: Diameter 4"
- Mounting Details: Fusion Jack: Includes one 50 watt bulb. See Related Items for mounting options. Monopoint: Includes one 50 watt bulb, 4" round flush canopy and low voltage transformer. Monorail: Includes one 50 watt bulb and Fusion Jack adapter for monorail installation.
Ratings: Based on 3.0 reviews, this product is rated 4.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.