At once soft and sleek, the LBL Lighting Tear-SII Coax Pendant beautifully complements and illuminates a variety of modern interiors. It also adds a vibrant shot of color with its mouth-blown cased Murano glass shade. The teardrop-shaped shade is accented by a delicate metal stem. Available with a choice of lamping and low voltage mounting options.
For more than 40 years, Illinois-based LBL Lighting has created innovative lighting fixtures based on the principles of beauty, originality and quality. Such values remain evident in their current line of fixtures, which feature distinctive elements like organic art glass, solid construction and the latest low voltage and LED lighting technology.
The Tear-SII Coax Pendant is available with the following:
- Teardrop-shaped, mouth-blown cased Murano glass shade
- Metal accent
- Ceiling canopy finish matches finish option selected
- 72" field-cuttable suspension cable
- Low voltage
- ETL Listed
- LED option utilizes one 6 Watt 12 Volt Low voltage LED lamp (integrated).
- Xenon option utilizes one 35 Watt 12 Volt Low voltage GY6.35 Base Xenon lamp (included).
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 79.63"
- Shade: Height 7.25", Diameter 3.5"
- Cable: Length 72"
- Canopy: Height 0.38", Diameter 4.25"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.