The Tech Lighting Clark Ceiling Flushmount light creates welcoming illumination and captures beautifully classic details of early lighting design. As a hallmark of the Tech Lighting collection, it is a superb example of historical-style lighting design paired with cutting-edge technology.
Tech Lighting, headquartered in Skokie, IL, is known for their innovative lighting systems and exquisite lighting designs. Their passion for art, sophistication and imagination is balanced by rigorous testing and quality control in the creation of their line-voltage and low-voltage lighting, including the Tech Lighting FreeJack and monorail systems and track heads.
The Clark Ceiling Flushmount is available with the following:
- Material: Metal
- Shade Material: Glass
- One glass diffuser
- One decorative ceiling canopy
- Incandescent version dimmable with standard incandescent dimmer
- LED version dimmable with an LED compatible dimmer
- Mounts to either a 4" square electrical box with round plaster ring or an octagonal electrical box (not included)
- ETL Listed Damp
- Made In China
- 6.5 Watt (650 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 80 Color Temp: 2300K
- One 40 Watt (130 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Included)
- Fixture Height 8", Diameter 4":
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.