Designed by architect Omer Arbel, the Bocci 14.26 Multi-Light Pendant features 26 unique cast glass spheres individually hung from a single ceiling canopy. Each sphere is hand-poured and hand-drilled to allow the bulb to interact with any imperfections, rifts, bruises and bubbles, projecting a visually rich halo of light. The resulting effect is of tiny candles encased in floating water.
Based in Vancouver, Canada, Bocci was started in 2005 by Omer Arbel as an in-house design company dedicated to creating exemplary products through material research. Bocci’s facilities handle all stages of development and production, including a multi-disciplinary collaboration between designers, architects and artisans. This cooperative environment excels in material advancement, constantly evolving Bocci’s collection with an emphasis on bespoke and high-quality product design.
The 14.26 Multi-Light Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by Omer Arbel in 2005
- Finish: Clear
- Material: Cast glass spherical shades with frosted cylindrical void
- 26 cast glass spheres
- White powdercoated canopy
- Suspension Lengths are not field-adjustable (each pendant is Jack-Connected to the canopy)
- Each suspension length (shortest to longest) must be specified at the time of order
- UL Listed
- Made In Canada
- Twenty-Six 1.8 Watt (47 Lumens) 12 Volt G4 Bi-Pin Base LED Lamp(s) (Included)
- Twenty-Six 10 Watt (100 Lumens) 12 Volt G4 Bi-Pin Base Xenon Lamp(s) (Included)
- Rectangular Option Canopy Length 39.4", Width 13.2", Height 2":
- Rectangular Option Fixture Weight 144 Lbs.:
- Rectangular Option Glass Diameter 4":
- Round Option Canopy Height 2", Diameter 23.6":
- Round Option Fixture Weight 136 Lbs.:
- Round Option Glass Diameter 4":
- Square Option Canopy Length 23.6", Width 23.6", Height 2":
- Square Option Fixture Weight 140 Lbs.:
- Square Option Glass Diameter 4":
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.