Want to add a touch of 1950s sensibility to your dining room or side table? Forget the heavy ashtrays and homemade cheeseballs. The Lights Up! Meridian Table Lamp offers something better: soft ambient lighting with upscale retro appeal. Comes with a brushed nickel base and wide range of fabric shade options, including patterns made on 100% recycled PET fabric (made out of plastic water bottles) using water-based inks.
Lights Up! is dedicated to creating "modern lighting for easy living." Based in Brooklyn, New York, Lights Up! has been developing affordable contemporary pendants, floor and table lamps, and sconces since 1987. Lights Up! features lighting designs by Rachel Simon and offers printed fabric shades by innovative modern textile designer Thomas Paul and UK designer Camilla Meijer.
The Meridian Table Lamp is available with the following:
- Cylinder-shaped, fabric, optical poly film, or wood veneer shade
- Metal base
- Brushed Nickel finish
- Cord switch
- UL Listed
Black Silk Glow,
Croissant Silk Glow,
Driftwood Silk Glow,
Eggshell Silk Glow,
Faux Bois Dark,
Faux Bois Light,
Gold Silk Glow,
Pebble Silk Glow,
Platinum Silk Glow,
- Small option utilizes one 75 Watt 120 Volt Incandescent lamps (not included)
- Medium option utilizes one 100 watt 120 Volt Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Large option utilizes one 100 Watt 120 Volt Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Small Option Fixture: Height 10", Diameter 7"
- Medium Option Fixture: Height 15", Diameter 9"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 20.5", Diameter 12"
Ratings: Based on 2.0 reviews, this product is rated 4.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.