Want to add a touch of 1950s sensibility to your dining room or side table? Forget the heavy ashtrays and homemade cheeseballs. The Lights Up! Meridian Table Lamp offers something better: soft ambient lighting with upscale retro appeal. Comes with a brushed nickel base and wide range of fabric shade options, including patterns made on 100% recycled PET fabric (made out of plastic water bottles) using water-based inks.
Lights Up! is dedicated to creating "modern lighting for easy living." Based in Brooklyn, New York, Lights Up! has been developing affordable contemporary pendants, floor and table lamps, and sconces since 1987. Lights Up! features lighting designs by Rachel Simon and offers printed fabric shades by innovative modern textile designer Thomas Paul and UK designer Camilla Meijer.
The Meridian Table Lamp is available with the following:
Faux Bois Dark,
Faux Bois Light,
- Small Option: One 53 Watt (1050 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Medium Option: One 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: One 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Small Option Fixture: Height 10", Diameter 7"
- Medium Option Fixture: Height 15", Diameter 9"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 20.5", Diameter 12"
Ratings: Based on 2 reviews, this product is rated 4.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.