The Robert Abbey Ventana 2-Tier Chandelier designed by Jonathan Adler has a sleek central column that falls to two central disks surrounded by four rigid arms, each holding a torch socket of Ebony Wood with Brass or Polished Nickel accents. The Ventana 2-Tier Chandelier also features Natural Linen shades and a bottom ring complete the contemporary style of this fixture.
Jonathan Adler is known for a design aesthetic that combines bold colors, modernistic forms and groovy retro patterns. One of the country's leading interior designers, Jonathan Adler has also been the lead designer for Bravo's "Top Design" series and creates lighting for Robert Abbey.
The Ventana 2-Tier Chandelier is available with the following:
- Designed by Jonathan Adler
- Material: Wood with metal accents
- Shade Material: Natural linen
- Ivory wood with polished nickel finish includes a dark grey linen shade
- Number of Tiers: 2
- Comes with One 6.00 in., Three 12.00 in. stem/downrod
- UL Listed
- Made In China
Ebony wood with antique brass,
Ebony wood with polished nickel
- Canopy: Height 1.25", Diameter 6"
- Cord: Length 72"
- Fixture: Height 26", Diameter 42.5"
- Shade: Height 8", Lower Diameter 6", Upper Diameter 3"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable From 30.25", Adjustable To 60.75"
Ratings: Based on 3 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.