The Robert Abbey Ventana 2-Tier Chandelier designed by Jonathan Adler has a sleek central column that falls to two central disks surrounded by four rigid arms, each holding a torch socket of Ebony Wood with Brass or Polished Nickel accents. The Ventana 2-Tier Chandelier also features Natural Linen shades and a bottom ring complete the contemporary style of this fixture.
Robert Abbey has been designing and manufacturing fine lighting since 1946. They offer a diverse collection--wall swingers, chandeliers, floor lamps and more--in myriad styles, from tradition to neoclassical to groovy. Collaborating with acclaimed designers Jonathan Adler, Rico Espinet and David Easton, Robert Abbey creates impeccable lighting that is perfect for modern everyday living.
The Ventana 2-Tier Chandelier is available with the following:
- Designed by Jonathan Adler
- Material: Wood with metal accents
- Shade Material: Natural linen
- Ivory wood with polished nickel finish includes a dark grey linen shade
- Number of Tiers: 2
- Comes with One 6.00 in., Three 12.00 in. stem/downrod
- UL Listed
- Made In China
Ebony wood with antique brass,
Ebony wood with polished nickel
- Canopy Height 1.25", Diameter 6":
- Cord Length 72":
- Fixture Height 26", Diameter 42.5":
- Shade Height 8", Lower Diameter 6", Upper Diameter 3":
- Suspension Length Adjustable From 30.25", Adjustable To 60.75":
Ratings: Based on 3 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.