Inspired by the artistry and construction of suspension bridges, the George Kovacs Bridge Pendant features a White mylar shade that looks to be held up by a chrome wire frame. This inner structure is yet visible through an outer drum-shaped translucent silk shade. Coming through both shades, light is doubly diffused into a soft, unearthly glow. The stem and canopy also come in a chrome finish.
The creative and often humorous mid-century modern aesthetic of George Kovacs (1926-2007) made a lasting impression on contemporary lighting. The extraordinary George Kovacs lighting collection, which also includes pieces by Alecia Wesner, Karim Rashid and other mid-century modern lighting designers, is now part of the Minka Group.
The Bridge Pendant is available with the following:
- One drum-shaped, outer translucent silk shade
- One inner chrome wire and White Mylar shade
- Metal frame
- Chrome finish
- Ceiling canopy
- UL Listed
- Made In China
- Three 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Three 100 Watt (1600 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Fixture: Diameter 25", Height 54.5"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 54.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.