Welcome to your outdoor utopia. Inspired by the James Hilton novel depicting a tropical, mystical utopian society, the Minka Aire Shangri-La Ceiling Fan features all weather bamboo blades, a caged etched glass shade, and wicker detail along the body of the fan. Uses a 3-speed pull chain and a cap for non-light use.
The Minka Group, located in Corona, CA, offers a variety of products, including Minka Aire fans, Minka Lavery lighting, and George Kovacs fans and lighting.
The Shangri-La Ceiling Fan is available with the following:
- Caged Etched glass shade
- Includes cap for non-light use
- 5 Bamboo All Weather blades
- Vintage Rust finish
- 3-speed forward/reverse pull chain (reversed at motor)
- Compatible with RC223, WC106 and WC213
- Round ceiling canopy
- One 3.5" and one 6" downrod
- 52" diameter
- 14 degree blade pitch
- Airflow: 5375 cfm (high)
- Power usage: 79 watts (high)
- Airflow efficiency: 68 cfm/watt (high)
- AC motor
- Sloped ceiling adaptable up to a 29 degree ceiling pitch (up to 45 degrees with Slope Ceiling Adaptor kit)
- Suspension: Length Adjustable From 25.25", Adjustable To 27.75"
- Downrod: Length 6", Length 3.5"
- Fan: Height 21.75"
- Blade: Diameter 52"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.