Grand Tuscan design for the great room. Featuring an extended blade diameter at 68", the Minka Aire Napoli II Ceiling Fan easily cools larger rooms over 150 square feet. Includes a wall control with 3 forward/reverse fan speeds and advanced light functions.
The Minka Group, located in Corona, CA, offers a variety of products, including Minka Aire fans, Minka Lavery lighting, and George Kovacs fans and lighting.
The Napoli II Ceiling Fan is available with the following:
- Integrated Halogen light with Aged Champagne glass shade
- 5 blades
- Includes WC212 full function wall control
- 3 forward/reverse fan speeds
- On/off plus full range light dimmer
- Control operates up to 40' from fan
- Compatible with handheld RC212
- Round ceiling canopy
- One 3.5" and one 12" downrod (other lengths available)
- 68" blade diameter
- 14 degree blade pitch
- AC motor
- Sloped ceiling adaptable up to a 29 degree ceiling pitch (up to 45 degrees with Slope Ceiling Adaptor kit)
- 80" lead wire
- Limited lifetime motor warranty
- UL Listed
Finish and Blade:
Tuscan Patina with Tuscan Patina Shaded Blades
- Suspension: Length 17.63"
- Downrod: Length 12", Length 3.5"
- Blade: Diameter 68"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.