Neo-transitional style for low ceilings. Inspired by a long-time favorite, the Minka Aire Delano II Ceiling Fan crowns a room in elegance, its stately motor housing leaving a strong impression in the den or bedroom. The full function wall control allows for 3 forward/reverse fan speeds as well as advanced light functions.
The Minka Group, located in Corona, CA, offers a variety of products, including Minka Aire fans, Minka Lavery lighting, and George Kovacs fans and lighting.
The Delano II Ceiling Fan is available with the following:
- Integrated glass shade
- Includes WC212 wall control
- On/off plus full range light dimmer
- Control operates up to 40' from fan
- Round ceiling canopy
- Hugger fan
- 52" blade diameter
- 8" lead wire
- Number of Blades: 5
- Blade Pitch: 14 degrees
- Motor Type: AC
- Fan Speeds Forward/Reverse: 3
- Control Included: Wall
- Fan Airflow (at high speed): 5634 CFM
- Fan Electricity Use (at high speed): 70 Watts (excludes lights)
- Fan Airflow Efficiency (at high speed): 80.5 CFM/Watt
- UL Listed
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Motor
- Made In China
Fan Body and Blade Finish:
Dark Restoration Bronze and Dark Walnut Blades with Rustic Scavo Glass,
Pewter and Natural Walnut with Etched Marble Glass
Ratings: Based on 3 reviews, this product is rated 3.6667 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.