The Coe Studios Outdoor Lamp is available in three sizes (shade sizes of 8", 12" or 18" square), allowing it to be placed along walkways, driveways, patios, garden paths and fences. Can be wired for either low-voltage or line-voltage use. Offers the versatility of clean, simple lines and the durability of solid brass.
Starting out with just one Garden Lamp design, Coe Studios was founded more than 25 years ago in Berkeley, California, by Jerry Coe. Now, the architectural lighting from Coe Studios has grow into a fine quality line of durable, solid bronze lamps. Their clean, simple style is designed to work with many gardens and homes, from contemporary to traditional.
The Outdoor Lamp is available with the following:
- Hand-blown, slightly textured glass shade
- Solid bronze construction
- Adaptable for either low-voltage or line-voltage installation
- UL Listed for wet locations
- Designed by Jerry Coe
- Garden option utilizes one 18 Watt 12 Volt bayonet Incandescent lamp (two included), or one 15 Watt 120 Volt bayonet Incandescent lamp (two included)
- Estate option utilizes one 60 Watt 120 Volt Incandescent lamp (included).
- Entryway option utilizes one 60 Watt 120 Volt Incandescent lamp (included).
- Entryway Option: Height 10", Width 12", Base Diameter 5.38", Depth 12"
- Estate Option: Height 11", Width 18", Base Diameter 7.25", Depth 18"
- Garden Option: Height 8", Width 8", Base Diameter 3.5", Depth 8"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.