The Kichler Hendrik Chandelier incorporates crisp classic lines enhanced by soft etched glass, adding simple sophistication to a variety of spaces. Named for Dutch architect, Hendrik Berlage, considered to be the "Father of modern architecture", this piece blends uniqueness of design with gentle edges for a most elegant look.
Since 1938, Cleveland-based Kichler Lighting has created exceptional lighting in a variety of styles, finishes, colors and designs. With a diverse collection of indoor and outdoor lighting in classic and contemporary styles, Kichler Lighting always focuses on making home lighting that is both beautiful and functional.
The Hendrik Chandelier is available with the following:
- Etched glass shades
- Metal frame
- Round ceiling canopy
- Two 6" and two 12" stems (.5" diameter)
- 104" lead wire
- UL Listed
- Made In China
Brushed Nickel with Satin Etched Cased Opal Glass,
Olde Bronze with Light Umber Etched Glass
Number of Lights:
- 3 Light Option: Three 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 VoltE26 Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 5 Light Option: Five 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 VoltE26 Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 6 Light Option: Six 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 VoltE26 Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 3 Light Option Canopy: Diameter 5"
- 3 Light Option Fixture: Diameter 19", Height 17"
- 5 Light Option Canopy: Diameter 5"
- 5 Light Option Fixture: Diameter 24.5", Height 21.5"
- 6 Light Option Canopy: Diameter 5"
- 6 Light Option Fixture: Diameter 36", Height 23"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.