What does it look like to you? To some its a coiled ball of yarn, to others a soap bubble or a Japanese green tea whisk. Or perhaps its a lantern to illuminate Arabian nights. Moooi calls it the Non Random Light. Designed by Bertjan Pot, it is a more structured play on the famous Random Light, made out of epoxy coated fiberglass and topped by the signature Non Random cap.
Moooi creates modern pendant lighting, lamps, and a unique array of suspension lighting. Founded by Marcel Wanders and first presented in 2001, Moooi creates products that satisfy the customers' desire for individual style, and features designers such as Ross Lovegrove and Erwin Olaf.
The Non Random Light is available with the following:
- Globe-shaped epoxy coated fiberglass shade
- Powder-coated aluminum cap
- Shiny anodized aluminum reflector
- Chrome finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- 157.48" Black suspension cable
- UL Listed
- Designed by Bertjan Pot
- Small Option Fixture: Height 21.3", Diameter 18.9"
- Small Option Suspension: Length Adjustable From 178.78"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 27.6", Diameter 28"
- Large Option Suspension: Length Adjustable From 185.08"
- Cable: Length 157.48"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.