What does it look like to you? To some its a coiled ball of yarn, to others a soap bubble or a Japanese green tea whisk. Or perhaps its a lantern to illuminate Arabian nights. Moooi calls it the Non Random Light. Designed by Bertjan Pot, it is a more structured play on the famous Random Light, made out of epoxy coated fiberglass and topped by the signature Non Random cap.
Moooi creates modern pendant lighting, lamps, and a unique array of suspension lighting. Founded by Marcel Wanders and first presented in 2001, Moooi creates products that satisfy the customers' desire for individual style, and features designers such as Ross Lovegrove and Erwin Olaf.
The Non Random Light is available with the following:
- Designed by Bertjan Pot
- Globe-shaped epoxy coated fiberglass shade
- Powder-coated aluminum cap
- Shiny anodized aluminum reflector
- Chrome finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- 157.48" Black suspension cable
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- UL Listed
- Made In Netherlands
- Small Option: One 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Small Option: One 100 Watt (1600 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: One 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: One 100 Watt (1600 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Small Option Cable: Length 157.48"
- Small Option Fixture: Diameter 18.9", Height 21.3"
- Small Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 178.78"
- Large Option Cable: Length 157.48"
- Large Option Fixture: Diameter 28", Height 27.6"
- Large Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 185.08"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.