Gently curvaceous housing and blades make the Modern Fan Velo Hugger Ceiling Fan ideal for adding a contemporary look and refreshing air circulation into modern spaces. The three injection molded plastic blades have a clean, aerodynamic look and provide superior air flow. Optional downlight available. Designed by Ron Rezek.
In 1997, The Modern Fan Company was founded by Ron Rezek to produce ceiling fans that provide superior air circulation, comfort and energy efficiency for contemporary-minded homeowners and design professionals. Having originated the contemporary ceiling fan genre, The Modern Fan Company remains the only company of its kind, committed exclusively to modern ceiling fan design.
The Velo Hugger Ceiling Fan is available with the following:
- Matte Opal glass shade (for with-light options; adds 3" to overall height)
- 3 blades
- Airflow: 6649.59 cfm (high)
- Power usage: 78.4 watts (high)
- Airflow efficiency: 84.82 cfm/watt (high)
- Round ceiling canopy
- 50" blade diameter
- Limited lifetime warranty
- UL Listed Damp. Install indoors or in protected, fully covered outdoor locations
- Designed by Ron Rezek
Fan Blade Finish:
Fan Body Finish:
Fan Blade Span (inches):
Fan Speed Control Only 001,
Three Wire Fan and Light Control 002,
Handheld Remote Control 003,
Fan Speed and Light Wall Control 004,
Wall Control with Remote Handset 005
26W Compact Fluorescent,
- 26W Compact Fluorescent, 75W Halogen, or No Light.
Ratings: Based on 11 reviews, this product is rated 4.9091 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.