The Modern Fan Velo Ceiling Fan is so aerodynamic, it looks like its ready to take off even when its turned off. Designed by Ron Rezek, the housing is a subtly curved cylinder into which the curved plastic blades are seamlessly integrated. Accommodate any modern space with a variety of finish, blade color, lamping and control options.
In 1997, The Modern Fan Company was founded by Ron Rezek to produce ceiling fans that provide superior air circulation, comfort and energy efficiency for contemporary-minded homeowners and design professionals. Having originated the contemporary ceiling fan genre, The Modern Fan Company remains the only company of its kind, committed exclusively to modern ceiling fan design.
The Velo Ceiling Fan is available with the following:
- Matte Opal glass shade (for with-light options; adds 3" to overall height)
- 3 blades
- Round ceiling canopy
- One 5" and one 13" downrod
- 50" blade diameter
- Airflow: 6649.59 cfm (high)
- Power usage: 78.4 watts (high)
- Airflow efficiency: 84.82 cfm/watt (high)
- Limited lifetime warranty
- UL Listed Damp. Install indoors or in protected, fully covered outdoor locations
- Designed by Ron Rezek
Fan Blade Finish:
Fan Body Finish:
Fan Blade Span (inches):
Fan Speed Control Only 001,
Three Wire Fan and Light Control 002,
Handheld Remote Control 003,
Fan Speed and Light Wall Control 004,
Wall Control with Remote Handset 005
26W Compact Fluorescent,
- 26W Compact Fluorescent option utilizes one 26 Watt 120 Volt Type GU24 Compact Fluorescent lamp (included).
- 75W Halogen option utilizes one 75 Watt 120 Volt Halogen lamp (included).
- Downrod: Length 5", Length 13"
- Canopy: Diameter 5.5"
- Housing: Height 10", Diameter 6.5"
- Fan: Length Adjustable From 16", Adjustable To 24"
- Fan with Light: Length Adjustable From 19", Adjustable To 27"
- Blade: Diameter 50"
Ratings: Based on 13 reviews, this product is rated 4.8462 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.