A great choice for use with the Coe Outdoor Lamps. The post on the Coe Studios Outdoor Lamp Mounting Post taper from a rounded top to a square base. Can be mounted to a deck, set into cement or buried into the ground. A 1" square hole runs through the center, allowing the post to be slipped easily over conduit. Available in heights of 24", 48" or 72".
Starting out with just one Garden Lamp design, Coe Studios was founded more than 25 years ago in Berkeley, California, by Jerry Coe. Now, the architectural lighting from Coe Studios has grow into a fine quality line of durable, solid bronze lamps. Their clean, simple style is designed to work with many gardens and homes, from contemporary to traditional.
The Outdoor Lamp Mounting Post is available with the following:
- Made of solid cedar
- Brass mounting screws included
- Can be mounted to a deck, set into cement or buried into the ground
- Custom heights available; please call Lumens customer service for quote
- Entryway Option: Upper Diameter 5.38"
- Estate Option: Upper Diameter 7.25"
- Garden Option: Upper Diameter 3.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.