The Tech Lighting Recessed Can Transformer is used to retrofit an existing recessed downlight to power a Monorail system. It can mount to any recessed can that is 6.25" to 6.5" in diameter and has C-shaped hooks on the inside can wall. Comes with a white canopy and the choice of three metal finishes on the power feed.
Tech Lighting, headquartered in Skokie, IL, is known for their innovative lighting systems and exquisite lighting designs. Their passion for art, sophistication and imagination is balanced by rigorous testing and quality control in the creation of their line-voltage and low-voltage lighting, including the Tech Lighting FreeJack and monorail systems and track heads.
The Recessed Can Transformer is available with the following:
- Round White ceiling canopy
- Metal finish on power feed
- Converts 120 Volt to 12 Volt
- Dimmable with 600 Watt low-voltage electronic dimmer
- Mounts to any recessed can 6.25" to 6.5" diameter with C-shaped hooks on inside can wall
- Compatible with 2" Rigid Standoff (sold separately)
- ETL Listed
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.