The Bocci 14.7 Multi-Light Pendant designed by Omer Arbel is a unique fixture made from multiple cast glass spheres that create a rich halo of light. This in turn produces the effect of tiny candles encased in floating water. Features 7 cast glass pendants hanging from a single round Brushed Nickel canopy.
Based in Vancouver, Canada, Bocci was started in 2005 by Omer Arbel as an in-house design company dedicated to creating exemplary products through material research. Bocci’s facilities handle all stages of development and production, including a multi-disciplinary collaboration between designers, architects and artisans. This cooperative environment excels in material advancement, constantly evolving Bocci’s collection with an emphasis on bespoke and high-quality product design.
The 14.7 Multi-Light Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by Omer Arbel in 2005
- Finish: Clear
- Material: Cast glass spherical shade with frosted cylindrical void
- 7 cast glass spheres
- Round Brushed Nickel ceiling canopy
- Custom G4 lamp holder for Xenon Light Option
- Both Location Ratings include seven field-adjustable suspension cables
- Indoor version: Braided metal coaxial cables
- Outdoor version: Teflon-coated coaxial cables
- UL Listed
- Made In Canada
- Seven 1.8 Watt (47 Lumens) 12 Volt G4 Bi-Pin Base LED Lamp(s) (Included)
- Seven 10 Watt (100 Lumens) 12 Volt G4 Bi-Pin Base Xenon Lamp(s) (Included)
- Indoor Option Cable: Length 120"
- Indoor Option Canopy: Height 1.3", Diameter 8"
- Indoor Option Fixture: Diameter 8.75"
- Indoor Option Glass: Diameter 4"
- Indoor Option Maximum Hanging: Length 124"
- Outdoor Option Cable: Length 120"
- Outdoor Option Canopy: Height 1.3", Diameter 8"
- Outdoor Option Fixture: Diameter 8.75"
- Outdoor Option Glass: Diameter 4"
- Outdoor Option Maximum Hanging: Length 124"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.