Like a flame encased within glass, the Bocci 14.5 Multi-Light Pendant glows with a certain magical allure. Each sphere is handmade and hand-drilled to allow the bulb to rest within the orb.
Based in Vancouver, Canada, Bocci was started in 2005 by Omer Arbel as an in-house design company dedicated to creating exemplary products through material research. Bocci’s facilities handle all stages of development and production, including a multi-disciplinary collaboration between designers, architects and artisans. This cooperative environment excels in material advancement, constantly evolving Bocci’s collection with an emphasis on bespoke and high-quality product design.
The 14.5 Multi-Light Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by Omer Arbel in 2005
- Finish: Clear
- Material: Cast glass spherical shade with frosted cylindrical void
- 5 cast glass spheres
- Brushed Nickel round ceiling canopy
- Both Location Ratings included three field-adjustable suspension cables
- Indoor version: Braided metal coaxial cables
- Outdoor version: Teflon-coated coaxial cables
- UL Listed
- Made In Canada
- One 1.8 Watt (47 Lumens) 12 Volt G4 Bi-Pin Base LED Lamp(s) (Included)
- One 10 Watt (100 Lumens) 12 Volt G4 Bi-Pin Base Xenon Lamp(s) (Included)
- Indoor Option Cable: Length 120"
- Indoor Option Canopy: Height 1.25", Diameter 6"
- Indoor Option Fixture: Diameter 8.26"
- Indoor Option Maximum Hanging: Length 124"
- Indoor Option Shade: Diameter 4"
- Outdoor Option Cable: Length 120"
- Outdoor Option Canopy: Height 1.25", Diameter 6"
- Outdoor Option Fixture: Diameter 8.26"
- Outdoor Option Maximum Hanging: Length 124"
- Outdoor Option Shade: Diameter 4"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.