Designed by Omer Arbel, the Bocci 14.3 Multi-Light Pendant is a handmade fixture of multiple cast glass spheres that can be used to create larger scale configurations.Light interacts with each sphere's imperfections, rifts, bruises and bubbles resulting in a visually rich halo of light.
Based in Vancouver, Canada, Bocci was started in 2005 by Omer Arbel as an in-house design company dedicated to creating exemplary products through material research. Bocci’s facilities handle all stages of development and production, including a multi-disciplinary collaboration between designers, architects and artisans. This cooperative environment excels in material advancement, constantly evolving Bocci’s collection with an emphasis on bespoke and high-quality product design.
The 14.3 Multi-Light Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by Omer Arbel in 2005
- Finish: Clear
- Material: Cast glass spherical shade with frosted cylindrical void
- 3 cast glass spheres
- Round ceiling canopy
- Three field-adjustable suspension cables
- UL Listed
- Made In Canada
- Three 1.8 Watt (47 Lumens) 12 Volt G4 Bi-Pin Base LED Lamp(s) (Included)
- Three 10 Watt (100 Lumens) 12 Volt G4 Bi-Pin Base Xenon Lamp(s) (Included)
- Cable Length 120":
- Canopy Height 1.3", Diameter 6":
- Fixture Diameter 4" Weight 12 Lbs.:
- Maximum Hanging Length 124":
- Shade Diameter 4":
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.