Light interacts with each sphere's imperfections, rifts, bruises and bubbles resulting in a visually rich halo of light. Designed by Omer Arbel, the Bocci 14.3 Multi-Light Pendant is a handmade fixture of multiple cast glass spheres that can be used to create larger scale configurations.
Based in Vancouver, Canada, Bocci was started in 2005 by Omer Arbel as an in-house design company dedicated to creating exemplary products through material research. Bocci’s facilities handle all stages of development and production, including a multi-disciplinary collaboration between designers, architects and artisans. This cooperative environment excels in material advancement, constantly evolving Bocci’s collection with an emphasis on bespoke and high-quality product design.
The 14.3 Multi-Light Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by Omer Arbel in 2005
- Finish: Clear
- Material: Cast glass spherical shade with frosted cylindrical void
- 3 cast glass spheres
- Round Brushed Nickel ceiling canopy
- Both Location Ratings include three field-adjustable suspension cables
- Indoor version: Braided metal coaxial cables
- Outdoor version: Teflon-coated coaxial cables
- UL Listed
- Made In Canada
- One 1.8 Watt (47 Lumens) 12 Volt G4 Bi-Pin Base LED Lamp(s) (Included)
- Three 10 Watt (100 Lumens) 12 Volt G4 Bi-Pin Base Xenon Lamp(s) (Included)
- Indoor Option Cable: Length 120"
- Indoor Option Canopy: Height 1.3", Diameter 6"
- Indoor Option Fixture: Diameter 4", Weight 12 Lbs.
- Indoor Option Maximum Hanging: Length 124"
- Indoor Option Shade: Diameter 4"
- Outdoor Option Cable: Length 120"
- Outdoor Option Canopy: Height 1.3", Diameter 6"
- Outdoor Option Fixture: Diameter 4", Weight 12 Lbs.
- Outdoor Option Maximum Hanging: Length 124"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.