The Modern Fan Company Cloud Ceiling Fan lives up to its name with its soft, airy looking Opal glass shade and refreshing breeze. The silvery Textured Nickel finish of the housing is complemented by a choice of blade color. Also available with choice of size, lamping and control options. Best suited to spaces with ceilings 9 feet or higher.
In 1997, The Modern Fan Company was founded by Ron Rezek to produce ceiling fans that provide superior air circulation, comfort and energy efficiency for contemporary-minded homeowners and design professionals. Having originated the contemporary ceiling fan genre, The Modern Fan Company remains the only company of its kind, committed exclusively to modern ceiling fan design.
The Cloud Ceiling Fan is available with the following:
- Opal glass shade
- 4 blades
- Textured Nickel finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- 12 degree blade pitch
- Airflow: 5338.35 cfm (high, 42" blades); 6008.22 cfm (high, 52" blades)
- Power usage: 60.8 watts (high, 42" blades); 72.5 watts (high, 52" blades)
- Airflow efficiency: 87.8 cfm/watt (high, 42" blades); 82.87 cfm/watt (high, 52" blades)
- One 4" and one 10" downrod
- Sloped ceiling adaptable up to 33 degrees
- Limited lifetime warranty
- UL Listed for damp locations. Install indoors or in protected, fully covered outdoor locations.
- Designed by Roz Rezek
Nickel with Nickel Blade,
Nickel with White Blade
52W Energy Saving CFL
Three Wire Fan and Light Control 002,
Handheld Remote Control 003,
Fan Speed and Light Wall Control 004,
Wall Control with Remote Handset 005,
- 120W Incandescent option utilizes two 60 Watt 120 Volt Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (included).
- 52W Energy Saving CFL option utilizes two 26 Watt 120 Volt Type GU24 Compact Fluorescent lamps (included).
- Shade: Diameter 15.5"
- Downrod: Length 10", Length 4"
- Ceiling Canopy: Diameter 5.25"
- Housing: Height 10"
- Blade: Diameter 42", Diameter 52"
- With 4 inch Downrod: Overall Height 18"
- With 10 inch Downrod: Overall Height 24"
Ratings: Based on 10.0 reviews, this product is rated 4.4 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.