The De Majo Poli Po 3 Light Chandelier beautifully enhances room ambience with inviting illumination in a design that offers sumptuous buds of color sprouting from the ends of flexible arms. The Poli Po 3 Light Chandelier was designed by Oriano Favaretto and features individually-signed, Murano cased glass shades. Image shows samples of colors available; a multi-color option is not available.
Since its inception in 1947, De Majo Illuminazione has become a leader in Italian lighting design, offering a diverse line of products, from traditional Venetian glass chandeliers to sophisticated contemporary modern designs based in Murano glass. De Majo matches the skills of contemporary Italian designers with the production techniques of Murano. Each piece of glass is signed and each De Majo fixture comes with a certificate of authenticity.
The Poli Po 3 Light Chandelier is available with the following:
- Three Murano Cased glass shades
- Metal ceiling canopy
- Field-adjustable stem
- Metal body and arms
- Artist signature on each shade
- Designed by Oriano Favaretto
- Utilizes 3 Incandescent or Xenon lamps. Maximum wattage depends on the direction the opening of the glass shade faces.
- Opening facing up: 40 Watt 120 Volt E12 G16 1/2 Incandescent lamps (not included) or 40 Watt 120 Volt T3 Xenon lamps (not included).
- Opening facing down: 25 Watt 120 Volt E12 G16 1/2 Incandescent lamps (not included) or 25 Watt 120 Volt T3 Xenon lamps (not included).
- Fixture: Diameter 21.63"
- Hanging Length: Length Adjustable From 27.5", Adjustable To 39.38"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.