The Kundalini Bokka Ceiling Suspension designed by Karim Rashid is a beautiful ornamental fixture that embellishes your home with artistic look. The Bokka Ceiling Suspension features triplex glass shade, metal body and chrome finish.
Kundalini, located in Milan, Italy, has been classified by the international contemporary design community as a pioneering company. The result is an array of lighting objects with an original and identifiable character.
The Bokka Ceiling Suspension is available with the following:
- Designed by Karim Rashid
- Finish: Chrome
- One mouth-blown, water jet cut, Triplex glass diffuser
- Metal body
- Chrome finish
- One ceiling canopy
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- UL Listed
- Made In Italy
- One 140 Watt 120 Volt E26 Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- One 150 Watt (2670 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Fixture: Height 21.2", Width 15"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 92"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.