The award-winning Bocci 14 Series Fourteen Pendant Chandelier, designed by architect Omer Arbel, features 14 unique cast glass spheres individually hung from a single ceiling canopy. Each sphere is hand-poured and hand-drilled to allow the bulb to interact with any imperfections, rifts, bruises and bubbles, projecting a visually rich halo of light.
Based in Vancouver, Canada, Bocci was started in 2005 by Omer Arbel as an in-house design company dedicated to creating exemplary products through material research. Bocci’s facilities handle all stages of development and production, including a multi-disciplinary collaboration between designers, architects and artisans. This cooperative environment excels in material advancement, constantly evolving Bocci’s collection with an emphasis on bespoke and high-quality product design.
The 14.14 Multi-Light Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by Omer Arbel in 2005
- Finish: Clear
- Material: Cast glass spherical shades with frosted cylindrical void
- 14 cast glass spheres
- White powdercoated canopy
- Suspension Lengths are not field-adjustable (each pendant is Jack-Connected to the canopy)
- Each suspension length (shortest to longest) must be specified at the time of order
- Both Location Ratings include suspension cables with the custom specified lengths
- Indoor version: Braided metal coaxial cables
- Outdoor version: Teflon-coated coaxial cables
- UL Listed
- Made In Canada
- Fourteen 1.8 Watt (47 Lumens) 12 Volt G4 Bi-Pin Base LED Lamp(s) (Included)
- Fourteen 10 Watt (100 Lumens) 12 Volt G4 Bi-Pin Base Xenon Lamp(s) (Included)
- Rectangular Option Canopy: Length 33.5", Width 11.2", Height 2"
- Rectangular Option Fixture: Weight 80 Lbs.
- Rectangular Option Glass: Diameter 4"
- Round Option Canopy: Width 33.5", Height 2", Diameter 20"
- Round Option Fixture: Weight 82 Lbs.
- Round Option Glass: Diameter 4"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.