The award-winning Bocci 14 Series Fourteen Pendant Chandelier, designed by architect Omer Arbel, features 14 unique cast glass spheres individually hung from a single ceiling canopy. Each sphere is hand-poured and hand-drilled to allow the bulb to interact with any imperfections, rifts, bruises and bubbles, projecting a visually rich halo of light.
Based in Vancouver, Canada, Bocci was started in 2005 by Omer Arbel as an in-house design company dedicated to creating exemplary products through material research. Bocci’s facilities handle all stages of development and production, including a multi-disciplinary collaboration between designers, architects and artisans. This cooperative environment excels in material advancement, constantly evolving Bocci’s collection with an emphasis on bespoke and high-quality product design.
The 14 Series Fourteen Pendant Chandelier is available with the following:
- 14 hand-poured borosilicate glass spheres
- White ceiling canopy
- Braided metal coaxial cables
- Headphone Jack plug-in hardware
- Custom G4 lamp holder
- UL Listed
- Designed by Omer Arbel
- Fourteen 10 Watt 12 Volt Low-voltage Xenon lamps (not included), or fourteen 10 Watt 12 Volt Low-voltage Halogen lamps (not included).
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 120"
- Shade: Diameter 4"
- Canopy: Height 2.1", Width 33.5", Depth 11.18"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.