The award-winning Bocci 14 Series Fourteen Pendant Chandelier, designed by architect Omer Arbel, features 14 unique cast glass spheres individually hung from a single ceiling canopy. Each sphere is hand-poured and hand-drilled to allow the bulb to interact with any imperfections, rifts, bruises and bubbles, projecting a visually rich halo of light.
Bocci creates contemporary pendant lighting, chandeliers, sconces and custom lighting, including the award-winning Bocce 14 series. Based in Vancouver, Canada, Bocci fosters a community of designers, craftspeople, technicians, and manufacturers whose goal is to create lighting, furniture and furnish
The 14 Series Fourteen Pendant Chandelier is available with the following:
- 14 hand-poured borosilicate glass spheres
- White ceiling canopy
- Braided metal coaxial cables
- Headphone Jack plug-in hardware
- Custom G4 lamp holder
- UL Listed
- Designed by Omer Arbel
- Fourteen 10 Watt 12 Volt Low-voltage Xenon lamps (not included), or fourteen 10 Watt 12 Volt Low-voltage Halogen lamps (not included).
- Suspension: Longest 120"
- Shade: Diameter 4"
- Canopy: Height 2.1", Width 33.5", Depth 11.18"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.