The Menu Lighthouse Oil Lamp designed by Christian Bjorn is a real ambience setter that can be used outside all year round to give a warm welcome to visitors. The Lighthouse Oil Lamp features a newly developed oil burner that really lights up the night. It has a unique filling system that makes it possible to fill the oil from above, so there's no need to take the lamp apart.
Menu, headquartered in Denmark, partners with designers to develop and produce a broad assortment of Scandinavian living accessories for the dining room, living room, kitchen, and garden.
The Lighthouse Oil Lamp is available with the following:
- Designed by Christian Bjorn
- Awards: Red Dot Award
- Finish: Aluminum
- Made of porcelain and aluminum
- Stainless steel burner and oil reserve
- Long-lasting synthetic wick
- Uses standard lamp oil
- Easy to re-fill: simply unscrew tank and add oil
- Not UL/ETL Listed
- Made In China
- 9 inch Option Item: Height 9.6", Diameter 5.1", Weight 2.5 Lbs.
- 14 inch Option Item: Height 14.8", Diameter 5.9", Weight 4.4 Lbs.
- 21 inch Option Item: Height 20.7", Diameter 7.1", Weight 7.6 Lbs.
- 26.5 inch Option Item: Height 26.6", Diameter 7.7", Weight 12 Lbs.
Ratings: Based on 2 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.