The Robert Abbey Parker Pendant designed by Jonathan Adler adds a decorative touch with its groovy grid design. The Parker Pendant features a Frosted White Cased glass diffuser and metal grid overshade.
Jonathan Adler is known for a design aesthetic that combines bold colors, modernistic forms and groovy retro patterns. One of the country's leading interior designers, Jonathan Adler has also been the lead designer for Bravo's "Top Design" series and creates lighting for Robert Abbey.
The Parker Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by Jonathan Adler
- Shade Material: Frosted White Cased Glass
- 12 ft Black cord
- UL Listed Damp
- Made In China
Antique Natural Brass,
Deep Patina Bronze,
- One 43 Watt (750 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- One 57 Watt (825 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Canopy: Height 0.75", Diameter 5"
- Fixture: Height 15", Diameter 7"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 159"
Ratings: Based on 5 reviews, this product is rated 4.8 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.