The Robert Abbey Real Simple Swingarm Wall Sconce is a classic but contemporary lamp offering high-low dimming and a matching cord cover for "pin-up" installation. Pin-up kit and special instructions for hardwiring are included. The Real Simple Swingarm Wall Sconce features a Flared shade with self bottom diffuser and a steel body available in four finishes.
Robert Abbey has been designing and manufacturing fine lighting since 1946. They offer a diverse collection--wall swingers, chandeliers, floor lamps and more--in myriad styles, from tradition to neoclassical to groovy. Collaborating with acclaimed designers Jonathan Adler, Rico Espinet and David Easton, Robert Abbey creates impeccable lighting that is perfect for modern everyday living.
The Real Simple Swingarm Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Flared shade with self bottom diffuser
- Steel body
- Square wall plate
- Hi-lo dimming switch
- Pin-up kit with cord/24 cord cover, or direct wire
- Made in USA
- Installation Type: Plug In with Pin-Up Kit Included
- UL Listed
- Made In USA
Stardust White Powder Coat
- One 43 Watt (750 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- One 57 Watt (825 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Fixture: Width 9", Height 11", Extension Adjustable To 14.75"
- Plate: Width 4.75", Height 4.75"
- Shade: Height 5.5", Lower Diameter 9", Upper Diameter 8"
Ratings: Based on 6 reviews, this product is rated 4.6667 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.