Simple design, exquisite craftsmanship. The Hubbardton Forge Antimeny Pendant features a hand-blown glass shade at the end of a hand-forged wrought iron suspension. The stem telescopes to continually change the height, even after final installation. Customize to your space with options of glass color, finish and stem length.
Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Antimeny Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed in 2006
- Material: Metal
- Shade Material: Glass
- Cylindrical hand-blown glass shade
- Hand-forged wrought iron fixture
- Round ceiling canopy
- Canopy finish is the same as the body finish
- One telescoping stem
- Suitable for sloped ceilings up to 45 degrees
- Made in USA
- UL Listed Damp
- Marine Grade
- Made In USA
- Long Option Canopy: Diameter 5.5"
- Long Option Fixture: Diameter 5.5", Height 6.5"
- Long Option Shade: Diameter 5.42", Height 5.75"
- Long Option Suspension: Length Adjustable From 36.5", Adjustable To 51.5"
- Short Option Canopy: Diameter 5.5"
- Short Option Fixture: Diameter 5.5", Height 6.5"
- Short Option Shade: Diameter 5.42", Height 5.75"
- Short Option Suspension: Length Adjustable From 27.5", Adjustable To 35.5"
- Standard Option Canopy: Diameter 5.5"
- Standard Option Fixture: Diameter 5.5", Height 6.5"
- Standard Option Shade: Diameter 5.42", Height 5.75"
- Standard Option Suspension: Length Adjustable From 28", Adjustable To 43"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.