A transitional piece that whispers of Art Nouveau influence, the Robert Abbey Chase Bath Bar features Frosted White cased glass that beams with bright illumination. Its metal crosshatching offers subtle decoration to an overall elegant piece. Hang as a horizontal or vertical fixture. Available in several classic finishes and two sizes.
Robert Abbey has been designing and manufacturing fine lighting since 1946. They offer a diverse collection--wall swingers, chandeliers, floor lamps and more--in myriad styles, from tradition to neoclassical to groovy. Collaborating with acclaimed designers Jonathan Adler, Rico Espinet and David Easton, Robert Abbey creates impeccable lighting that is perfect for modern everyday living.
The Chase Bath Bar is available with the following:
- Material: Metal and Frosted White Cased Glass
- Frosted White cased glass shades
- Steel supports
- Can be installed horizontally or vertically
- UL Listed Damp
- Made In China
Frosted White Cased
Dark Antique Nickel,
Deep Patina Bronze
- Four 43 Watt (750 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Six 43 Watt (750 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 24 inch Option Fixture: Width 5.5", Height 25.5", Depth 4"
- 36 inch Option Fixture: Width 5.5", Height 37", Depth 4"
Ratings: Based on 5 reviews, this product is rated 4.8 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.