The Robert Abbey Olinda Table Lamp with Night Light designed by Rico Espinet is a sleek design rising almost 3-feet in height with a broad shade and clean, contemporary form; this sparing lamp won't go unnoticed. A second 'night light' bulb provides an additional night time lighting option. The Olinda Table Lamp with Night Light features a simple fabric drum shade in Black or White organza and a Frosted White Cased glass body.
Robert Abbey has been designing and manufacturing fine lighting since 1946. They offer a diverse collection--wall swingers, chandeliers, floor lamps and more--in myriad styles, from tradition to neoclassical to groovy. Collaborating with acclaimed designers Jonathan Adler, Rico Espinet and David Easton, Robert Abbey creates impeccable lighting that is perfect for modern everyday living.
The Olinda Table Lamp with Night Light is available with the following:
- One drum-shaped, fabric shade
- Self fabric top and bottom diffusers
- Frosted White Cased glass body
- 4-way switch
- Eight foot Silver cord
- UL Listed
- Designed by Rico Espinet
Black Fabric Organza,
White Fabric Organza
- One 100 Watt 120 Volt Type A Incandescent lamp (not included) and one 7.5 Watt 120 Volt Type 7C7 Candelabra Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Small Option Fixture: Height 23.75", Diameter 6.25"
- Small Option Shade: Height 8", Upper Diameter 14", Lower Diameter 14.5"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 34", Diameter 6"
- Large Option Shade: Height 9", Upper Diameter 19", Lower Diameter 20"
Ratings: Based on 2.0 reviews, this product is rated 4.5 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.