The Fanimation Involution Ceiling Fan with Light adds an extra touch of contemporary composure to a room, employing high-quality materials to provide refreshing air circulation and energy-efficient diffused lighting. The Involution Fan with Light features four forward and four reverse fan speeds, two blades, and an opal glass shade.
Back in 1984, Tom Frampton founded Fanimation in his garage in Pasadena, CA, with three ceiling fans. Today, based in Indianapolis, IN, Fanimation currently offers a range of more than 60 ceiling fans, table fans and floor fans. All employ the latest motor technology on the inside and distinctive designs, blade shapes and materials on the outside.
The Involution Ceiling Fan with Light is available with the following:
- Opal glass diffuser
- Two blades
- Removable decorative rings (not shown)
- CW40 Wall Control with face plate and four fan speeds, only. (Control for light sold separately)
- Four forward and four reverse speeds
- Airflow: 5102 cfm (high)
- Power usage: 59 watts (high)
- Airflow efficiency: 86 cfm/watt (high)
- Reversing switch on inside lower fan housing
- Ceiling canopy is suitable for installation on flat ceilings and ceilings with up to a 30 degree slope
- One 6 in. downrod
- 52 in. overall diameter
- 14 degree blade pitch
- 80 in. lead wires
- Limited lifetime motor warranty
Fan Body and Blade Finish:
Oil Rubbed Bronze with Cherry Blades,
Satin Nickel with Cherry Blades,
Satin Nickel with Satin Nickel Blades
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.