The Robert Abbey Lantern Sconce designed by Jonathan Adler was created in the style of Adler's unique Lantern vase collection and coordinates beautifully with many of the designer's full-sized table lamps. The Lantern Sconce features a white linen fabric rolled edge shade shade and ceramic body with Matte White Glaze finish.
Robert Abbey has been designing and manufacturing fine lighting since 1946. They offer a diverse collection--wall swingers, chandeliers, floor lamps and more--in myriad styles, from tradition to neoclassical to groovy. Collaborating with acclaimed designers Jonathan Adler, Rico Espinet and David Easton, Robert Abbey creates impeccable lighting that is perfect for modern everyday living.
The Lantern Sconce is available with the following:
- Designed by Jonathan Adler
- Flared, White linen fabric shade with rolled edge hem
- Ceramic body with White Glaze finish
- UL Listed
- Made In China
- Backplate Diameter 5.25":
- Fixture Width 9.5", Height 27", Depth 4":
- Shade Height 9.5", Lower Diameter 12.5", Upper Diameter 9.5":
Ratings: Based on 2 reviews, this product is rated 4.5 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.