The Robert Abbey Candelaria Chandelier designed by Rico Espinet is a fixture that is evocative of medieval times put into modern shapes. This slick, modern centerpiece is highlighted by exposed vintage reproduction bulbs (not included). The visible lamps create a dramatic visual effect against the broad metal ring and sockets.
Robert Abbey has been designing and manufacturing fine lighting since 1946. They offer a diverse collection--wall swingers, chandeliers, floor lamps and more--in myriad styles, from tradition to neoclassical to groovy. Collaborating with acclaimed designers Jonathan Adler, Rico Espinet and David Easton, Robert Abbey creates impeccable lighting that is perfect for modern everyday living.
The Candelaria Chandelier is available with the following:
- Designed by Rico Espinet
- Shown with Historical Edison bulbs
- Fixture height will vary depending on bulbs used
- Comes with Three 12.00 in., One 6.00 in. stem/downrod
- UL Listed
- Made In China
Deep Patina Bronze,
Number of Lights:
- 12 Light Option Canopy: Height 1.5", Diameter 6"
- 12 Light Option Fixture: Height 34", Diameter 24"
- 12 Light Option Shade: Height 3"
- 12 Light Option Suspension: Hanging Length Adjustable From 38.75", Adjustable To 80.75"
- 18 Light Option Canopy: Height 1.5", Diameter 6"
- 18 Light Option Fixture: Height 34", Diameter 35"
- 18 Light Option Shade: Height 3"
- 18 Light Option Suspension: Hanging Length Adjustable From 38.75", Adjustable To 80.75"
Ratings: Based on 9 reviews, this product is rated 4.8889 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.