The Robert Abbey Candelaria Chandelier designed by Rico Espinet is a slick, modern centerpiece highlighted by exposed vintage reproduction bulbs (not included) that create a dramatic visual affect against the broad metal band and sockets. The Candelaria Chandelier is available with a Polished Nickel or Deep Patina Bronze finish.
Robert Abbey has been designing and manufacturing fine lighting since 1946. They offer a diverse collection--wall swingers, chandeliers, floor lamps and more--in myriad styles, from tradition to neoclassical to groovy. Collaborating with acclaimed designers Jonathan Adler, Rico Espinet and David Easton, Robert Abbey creates impeccable lighting that is perfect for modern everyday living.
The Candelaria Chandelier is available with the following:
- Metal body
- One ceiling canopy
- One 144" Silver cord
- Four extension rods: three at 5/8" x 12" and one at 5/8" x 6"
- UL Listed
- Designed by Rico Espinet
Deep Patina Bronze
Number of Lights:
- 12 Light option utilizes twelve 40 Watt 120 Volt Type A Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 18 Light option utilizes eighteen 40 Watt 120 Volt Type A Incandescent lamps (not included).
- For the best effect use Type A Historical Bulbs (shown) or Edison Base halogen bulbs.
- 12 Light Option Fixture: Height 34", Diameter 24"
- 12 Light Option Suspension: Length Adjustable From 38.75", Adjustable To 80.75"
- 18 Light Option Fixture: Height 34", Diameter 36"
- 18 Light Option Suspension: Length Adjustable From 38.75", Adjustable To 80.75"
- Canopy: Height 1.5", Diameter 6"
- Cord: Length 144"
Ratings: Based on 6.0 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.