The Robert Abbey Candelaria Chandelier designed by Rico Espinet is a slick, modern centerpiece highlighted by exposed vintage reproduction bulbs (not included) that create a dramatic visual affect against the broad metal band and sockets. The Candelaria Chandelier is available with a Polished Nickel or Deep Patina Bronze finish.
Robert Abbey has been designing and manufacturing fine lighting since 1946. They offer a diverse collection--wall swingers, chandeliers, floor lamps and more--in myriad styles, from tradition to neoclassical to groovy. Collaborating with acclaimed designers Jonathan Adler, Rico Espinet and David Easton, Robert Abbey creates impeccable lighting that is perfect for modern everyday living.
The Candelaria Chandelier is available with the following:
- Designed by Rico Espinet
- Metal body
- One ceiling canopy
- One 144" Silver cord
- Four extension rods: three at 5/8" x 12" and one at 5/8" x 6"
- UL Listed
- Made In China
Deep Patina Bronze
Number of Lights:
- 12 Light Option Canopy: Diameter 6", Height 1.5"
- 12 Light Option Cord: Length 144"
- 12 Light Option Fixture: Diameter 6", Height 1.5"
- 18 Light Option Canopy: Diameter 6", Height 1.5"
- 18 Light Option Cord: Length 144"
- 18 Light Option Fixture: Diameter 6", Height 1.5"
Ratings: Based on 7 reviews, this product is rated 4.8571 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.