The Fanimation Involution Ceiling Fan enhances room decor with its composed, contemporary design and provides refreshing air circulation. The Involution Fan features four forward and four reverse fan speeds and a motor with a limited lifetime warranty.
Back in 1984, Tom Frampton founded Fanimation in his garage in Pasadena, CA, with three ceiling fans. Today, based in Indianapolis, IN, Fanimation currently offers a range of more than 60 ceiling fans, table fans and floor fans. All employ the latest motor technology on the inside and distinctive designs, blade shapes and materials on the outside.
The Involution Ceiling Fan is available with the following:
- Two reversible blades
- Removable decorative rings
- CW40 Wall Control with face plate and four fan speeds
- Reversing switch on inside lower fan housing
- Ceiling canopy is suitable for installation on flat ceilings and ceilings with up to a 30 degree slope
- 6 in. downrod
- 52 in. blade diameter
- 14 degree blade pitch
- Four forward and reverse fan speeds
- 80 in. lead wires
- Limited lifetime motor warranty
- UL Listed for dry locations
Finish and Blade:
Oil Rubbed Bronze with Cherry and Walnut Blades,
Satin Nickel with Cherry and Walnut Blades,
Satin Nickel with Satin Nickel Blades
- Options with the Cherry and Walnut Blades feature blades with Cherry color on one side and Walnut color on the reverse side. Blades can be turned over to vary the color seen. Sold Separately: Additional downrod lengths. Slope Ceiling Hanger Ball SCB152. : This item is available only in the US.
Ratings: Based on 3 reviews, this product is rated 4.3333 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.