Modern. Clean. Beautiful. Great for the larger kitchen or bedroom, the Fanimation Zonix Ceiling Fan with Light features a contemporary look with the whispered influences of Restoration design. Includes reversible wood blades, a 4-speed fan wall remote and accommodates for a 30 degree ceiling slope. Energy efficient.
Back in 1984, Tom Frampton founded Fanimation in his garage in Pasadena, CA, with three ceiling fans. Today, based in Indianapolis, IN, Fanimation currently offers a range of more than 60 ceiling fans, table fans and floor fans. All employ the latest motor technology on the inside and distinctive designs, blade shapes and materials on the outside.
The Zonix Ceiling Fan with Light is available with the following:
- Opal glass shade
- 3 reversible blades
- CW40 and CW1 fan only wall control (optional remotes available)
- 4-speed forward/reverse remote control (reverse motor switch on housing)
- Round ceiling canopy
- 6" downrod (longer lengths available)
- 54" blade diameter
- 14 degree blade pitch
- Airflow: 4260 cfm (high)
- Power usage: 57 watts (high)
- Airflow efficiency: 75 cfm/watt (high)
- Ceiling slope up to 30 degrees (slope ceiling adaptor up to 52 degrees available)
- 80" lead wire
- Energy efficient
- Limited lifetime motor warranty
Fan Body and Blade Finish:
Oil Rubbed Bronze with Cherry and Walnut,
Satin Nickel with Cherry-Walnut,
Satin Nickel with Satin Nickel
- Suspension: Length 20.5"
- Shade: Height 5"
- Downrod: Length 6"
- Canopy: Diameter 6"
- Blade: Diameter 54"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.