The Fanimation Extraordinaire Ceiling Fan, an urban-styled ceiling fan, employs a continuous, orbital motion of 360 degrees to add refreshing air circulation throughout a space, indoors or out. The Extraordinaire Fan is non-reversing and features three fan speeds, a Black finish cage, and a motor with a limited lifetime warranty.
Back in 1984, Tom Frampton founded Fanimation in his garage in Pasadena, CA, with three ceiling fans. Today, based in Indianapolis, IN, Fanimation currently offers a range of more than 60 ceiling fans, table fans and floor fans. All employ the latest motor technology on the inside and distinctive designs, blade shapes and materials on the outside.
The Extraordinaire Ceiling Fan is available with the following:
- Black finish
- CW110 Wall Control with three fan speeds and face plate
- Ceiling canopy is suitable for installation on flat ceilings and ceilings with up to a 50 degree slope
- 6" downrod
- 360-degree continuous orbital motion
- 25-degree orbital angle
- 18" blade diameter
- 3-speed rotary switch on fan housing
- Airflow: 1468 cfm (high)
- Power usage: 84 watts (high)
- Airflow efficiency: 17 cfm/watt (high)
- 80" lead wires
- Limited lifetime motor warranty
- UL Listed for damp locations. Install indoors or in protected, fully covered outdoor locations
Oil Rubbed Bronze,
Ratings: Based on 3 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.