The rectangular, tapered shade of the Tech Lighting Mercer Linear Suspension adds a crisp, tailored design element to modern interiors. This fabric shade emits a soft ambient glow, while the integral acrylic diffuser sheds bright, glare-free downlight. Available in two shade fabrics, two metal finishes and either incandescent or energy efficient fluorescent lamping.
Tech Lighting, headquartered in Skokie, IL, is known for their innovative lighting systems and exquisite lighting designs. Their passion for art, sophistication and imagination is balanced by rigorous testing and quality control in the creation of their line-voltage and low-voltage lighting, including the Tech Lighting FreeJack and monorail systems and track heads.
The Mercer Linear Suspension is available with the following:
- Tapered, rectangular fabric shade
- Acrylic diffuser
- Metal frame
- 2 rigid stems
- Rectangular ceiling canopy
- ETL Listed
- Incandescent option utilizes four 100 Watt 120 Volt A19 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (included).
- Compact Fluorescent option utilizes four 27 Watt 120 Volt GU24 Base Self-ballasted Compact Fluorescent lamps (included).
- Shade: Height 14.5", Width 36", Upper Depth 11.5", Lower Depth 13"
- Canopy: Height 1", Width 28.5"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.