In bookcases and cabinets, the WAC Lighting Button Light offers a sleek, unobtrusive presence and bright illumination. Set within a durable cast aluminum housing, the Clear glass lens diffuses a clear wash of display lighting. Suitable for surface mounting or, after removal of the outer decorative steel housing, flushmounting. This puck light is available with halogen or xenon lamping and a variety of trim finishes.
WAC Lighting, founded in 1984, has developed a strong reputation for high quality decorative and task lighting. Based in Garden City, New York, WAC Lighting is a leading manufacturer of low voltage, line voltage and LED lighting, including track systems, transformers, lamps, cabinet lighting and recessed downlights.
The Button Light is available with the following:
- Clear glass lens
- Cast aluminum inner housing
- Decorative outer steel housing
- 72" wire leads
- Suitable for wood surfaces (not ceilings)
- Can be flushmounted (after removing decorative outer housing) or surface mounted
- Requires remote transformer (sold separately)
- UL Listed for damp locations
- Trim: Diameter 2.63"
- Housing: Height 1", Diameter 2.19"
Ratings: Based on 5 reviews, this product is rated 4.8 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.