The Atlas Fan Company Diane Ceiling Fan generates refreshing air circulation with its heavy-duty oscillating fan and adds an element of urban architecture to interior and exterior decor. The Diane Ceiling Fan features an oscillating head, three fan speeds, and a standard remote control.
Atlas Fan Company produces fans that combine superb ventilation solutions with sharp, contemporary design.
The Diane Ceiling Fan is available with the following:
- 3 blades
- Metal base
- Ceiling canopy suitable for flat ceilings, vaulted ceilings, and ceilings with a slope up to 29 degrees
- 20" downrod
- 13" blade diameter
- Airflow: 2497 cfm (high, metal blades); 3087 cfm (high, wood blades)
- Power usage: 57 watts (high, metal blades); 52 watts (high; wood blades)
- Airflow efficiency: 44 cfm/watt (high, metal blades); 59 cfm/watt (high, wood blades)
- 90-degree oscillating pivot
- Hand-held remote
- Low, Medium, and High fan speeds
- Decorative cage on the metal blades
- Mahogany finish on the wood blades
- All finishes with metal blades are UL Listed for damp locations. Install in protected, fully covered outdoor locations only. More about UL Listings.
Solid wood blades
Ratings: Based on 3.0 reviews, this product is rated 3.3333 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.