The Atlas Fan Company Acqua Ceiling Fan provides efficient air circulation and a burst of bright downlighting in a design that delivers a cutting-edge urban aesthetic to room decor. The Acqua Ceiling Fan features three fan speeds, an integrated light kit, and a standard remote control.
Atlas Fan Company produces fans that combine superb ventilation solutions with sharp, contemporary design.
The Acqua Ceiling Fan is available with the following:
- Ceiling canopy suitable for flat ceilings and ceilings with a slope up to 29 degrees
- Metal body and motors
- Integrated MR16 Halogen light kit
- 360-degree rotation
- Hand-held remote
- Low, Medium, and High fan speeds
- Airflow: 4994 cfm (high, metal blades); 6174 cfm (high, wood blades)
- Power usage: 114 watts (high, metal blades); 104 watts (high, wood blades)
- Airflow efficiency: 44 cfm/watt (high, metal blades); 59 cfm/watt (high, wood blades)
- 37" overall diameter
- Decorative cages on the metal blades
- Mahogany finish on the wood blades
- Wood Blade option UL Listed for dry locations
- All finishes with metal blades are UL Listed for damp locations
- Install indoors or in protected, fully covered outdoor locations
- Number of Blades: 3
- Blade Pitch: 30 degrees
- Fan Airflow (at high speed): 2535 CFM
- Fan Electricity Use (at high speed): 100 Watts (excludes lights)
- Fan Airflow Efficiency (at high speed): 25 CFM/Watt
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- Comes with One 10.00 in. stem/downrod
- UL Listed Damp
- Made In China
Solid wood blades
Ratings: Based on 7 reviews, this product is rated 4.2857 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.