The Atlas Fan Company Acqua Ceiling Fan provides efficient air circulation and a burst of bright downlighting in a design that delivers a cutting-edge urban aesthetic to room decor. The Acqua Ceiling Fan features three fan speeds, an integrated light kit, and a standard remote control.
Atlas Fan Company produces fans that combine superb ventilation solutions with sharp, contemporary design.
The Acqua Ceiling Fan is available with the following:
- Ceiling canopy suitable for flat ceilings and ceilings with a slope up to 29 degrees
- Metal body and motors
- Integrated MR16 Halogen light kit
- 360-degree rotation
- Hand-held remote
- Low, Medium, and High fan speeds
- Airflow: 4994 cfm (high, metal blades); 6174 cfm (high, wood blades)
- Power usage: 114 watts (high, metal blades); 104 watts (high, wood blades)
- Airflow efficiency: 44 cfm/watt (high, metal blades); 59 cfm/watt (high, wood blades)
- 20" downrod
- 37" overall diameter
- Decorative cages on the metal blades
- Mahogany finish on the wood blades
- Wood Blade option UL Listed for dry locations
- All finishes with metal blades are UL Listed for damp locations. Install indoors or in protected, fully covered outdoor locations
Solid wood blades
- Fixture: Width 39"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 36"
- Downrod: Length 20"
- Canopy: Height 2"
- Housing: Diameter 9"
Ratings: Based on 7 reviews, this product is rated 4.2857 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.