The WAC Lighting Low Voltage Gimble Ring 1126 Track Head provides captivating illumination and a loop back design provides flexibility and easy aiming. The Low Voltage Gimble Ring 1126 Track Head features Clear glass lens, die cast aluminum track head and abrasion resistant powder coat paint finish.
WAC Lighting, founded in 1984, has developed a strong reputation for high quality decorative and task lighting. Based in Garden City, New York, WAC Lighting is a leading manufacturer of low voltage, line voltage and LED lighting, including track systems, transformers, lamps, cabinet lighting and recessed downlights.
The Low Voltage Gimble Ring 1126 Track Head is available with the following:
- Clear glass lens.
- Die cast aluminum track head.
- Abrasion resistant powder coat paint finish.
- Polycarbonate transformer case and track adapter.
- Integral electronic transformer.
- 350 degree horizontal rotation and 90 degree vertical aiming.
- UL & CUL Listed.
- Fixture: Height 5.12", Width 3.81", Depth 1.75"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.