The WAC Lighting Low Voltage Gimble Ring 826 Track Head is a decorative fixture that will add a touch of beauty to your space while Loop back design provides easy aiming. The Low Voltage Gimble Ring 826 Track Head features Clear glass lens, die-cast aluminum track head and abrasion resistant powder coat paint finish.
WAC Lighting, founded in 1984, has developed a strong reputation for high quality decorative and task lighting. Based in Garden City, New York, WAC Lighting is a leading manufacturer of low voltage, line voltage and LED lighting, including track systems, transformers, lamps, cabinet lighting and recessed downlights.
The Low Voltage Gimble Ring 826 Track Head is available with the following:
- Clear glass lens.
- Die-cast aluminum track head.
- Abrasion resistant powder coat paint finish.
- Polycarbonate transformer case and track adapter.
- Integral electronic transformer.
- 350 degree horizontal rotation and 90 degree vertical aiming.
- UL Listed.
- 50 W option utilizes one 50 Watt 12 Volt Low-voltage Type MR16 Incandescent lamp (not included).
- 75 W option utilizes one 75 Watt 12 Volt Low-voltage Type MR16 Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Fixture: Height 5.5", Width 4", Depth 2.25"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.