The rich, natural texture of onyx is shown to great effect in the LBL Lighting Onyx Cone Pendant. Genuine onyx is cut into a smooth cone shape, which allows for warm gradations of texture and light. Available with either a Satin Nickel or Bronze finish and a variety of lamping and low voltage mounting options.
For more than 40 years, Illinois-based LBL Lighting has created innovative lighting fixtures based on the principles of beauty, originality and quality. Such values remain evident in their current line of fixtures, which feature distinctive elements like organic art glass, solid construction and the latest low voltage and LED lighting technology.
The Onyx Cone Pendant is available with the following:
- Cone-shaped onyx shade
- Metal base
- Ceiling canopy finish matches finish option selected
- 72" field-cuttable suspension cable
- Energy efficient LED option available
- Low voltage
- ETL Listed
- LED option utilizes one 6 Watt 12 Volt Low voltage LED lamp (integrated).
- Xenon option utilizes one 50 Watt 12 Volt Low voltage GY6.35 Base Xenon lamp (included).
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 78.8"
- Shade: Height 6.4", Diameter 3.8"
- Cable: Length 72"
- Canopy: Height 0.375", Diameter 4.25"
- Mounting Details: Fusion Jack: Includes one 6/50 watt bulb. See Related Items for mounting options. Monopoint: Includes one 6/50 watt bulb, 4" round flush canopy and low voltage transformer. Monorail: Includes one 6/50 watt bulb and Fusion Jack adapter for monorail installation.
Ratings: Based on 2 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.