The Tech Lighting Playa Wall Sconce combines the beauty of natural sea shells with clean lines to add seaside-inspired sparkle into a contemporary setting. The shade is made of numerous multi-tonal panels of shell, which are cut, polished and set by hand around a clear glass cylinder. This structure is enhanced by the lines of and available finishes on the die-cast base.
Tech Lighting, headquartered in Skokie, IL, is known for their innovative lighting systems and exquisite lighting designs. Their passion for art, sophistication and imagination is balanced by rigorous testing and quality control in the creation of their line-voltage and low-voltage lighting, including the Tech Lighting FreeJack and monorail systems and track heads.
The Playa Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Cylindrical, natural shell and glass shade
- Die-cast base
- Rectangular wall plate
- Can be installed as an uplight or downlight
- Incandescent version dimmable with standard incandescent dimmer (not included)
- Energy efficient fluorescent option available
- ETL Listed
- Incandescent option utilizes one 60 Watt 120 Volt Medium Base Incandescent lamp (included). Compact Fluorescent option utilizes one 18 Watt 120 Volt GU24 Base Self-ballasted Compact Fluorescent lamp (included).
- Fixture: Height 9.4", Width 5", Depth 5"
- Plate: Height 4.5", Width 5"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 4.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.