The Sonneman Puri Suspension adds a gracious design element to your decor which is visually more attractive and adds a whimsical illumination. The Puri Suspension features a Transparent Organza outer fabric shade.
Sonneman A Way of Light is the namesake of founder and lighting designer Robert Sonneman. It was formed to create contemporary lighting that best exemplifies today's cosmopolitan American style. Sonneman Lighting fixtures are elegant and refined, decidedly modern yet clearly influenced by classic 20th century period styles.
The Puri Suspension is available with the following:
- Transparent Organza outer fabric shade
- Translucent White inner fabric shade
- Hang Straight canopy
- Three 12" and one 6" stems
Finish and Shade:
Black Brass with Bronze Organza,
Satin Nickel with Silver Organza
- Small option utilizes three 53 Watt 120 Volt Type A19 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Large option utilizes Six 53 Watt 120 Volt Type A19 Medium Base Halogen lamps (not included).
- Medium option utilizes three 53 Watt 120 Volt Type A19 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Small Option: Height 5", Diameter 16"
- Medium Option: Height 6", Diameter 22"
- Large Option: Height 6.5", Diameter 30"
- Canopy: Diameter 5"
- Suspension - Large: Length Adjustable From 12.5", Adjustable To 48.5"
- Suspension - Medium: Length Adjustable From 12", Adjustable To 48"
- Suspension - Small: Length Adjustable From 11", Adjustable To 47"
Ratings: Based on 6 reviews, this product is rated 4.5 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.