The Sonneman Puri Suspension adds a gracious design element to your decor which is visually more attractive and adds a whimsical illumination. The Puri Suspension features a Transparent Organza outer fabric shade.
SONNEMAN - A Way of Light is the namesake of founder and lighting designer Robert Sonneman. It was formed to create contemporary lighting that best exemplifies today's cosmopolitan American style. Sonneman Lighting fixtures are elegant and refined, decidedly modern yet clearly influenced by classic 20th century period styles.
The Puri Suspension is available with the following:
- Transparent Organza outer fabric shade
- Translucent White inner fabric shade
- Hang Straight canopy
- Three 12" and one 6" stems
- Made In China
Black Brass with Bronze Organza,
Satin Nickel with Silver Organza
- Small Option: Three 53 Watt (1050 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Medium Option: Three 53 Watt (1050 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: Six 53 Watt (1050 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Small Option Canopy: Diameter 5"
- Small Option Fixture: Diameter 16", Height 5"
- Small Option Suspension: Adjustable from 11", Adjustable to 47"
- Medium Option Canopy: Diameter 5"
- Medium Option Fixture: Diameter 22", Height 6"
- Medium Option Suspension: Adjustable from 12", Adjustable to 48"
- Large Option Canopy: Diameter 5"
- Large Option Fixture: Diameter 30", Height 6.5"
- Large Option Suspension: Adjustable from 12", Adjustable to 48.5"
Ratings: Based on 7 reviews, this product is rated 4.5714 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.