Sleek, shiny and resembling a soap bubble, the Sonneman Bubbles Globe Pendant makes a truly clean, retro addition to contemporary spaces. The shade--a glistening globe of glass--appears to be blown directly out of the pipe-like metal shade holder and socket, finished in a gleamingly complementary Polished Nickel. Available in three sizes.
Sonneman A Way of Light is the namesake of founder and lighting designer Robert Sonneman. It was formed to create contemporary lighting that best exemplifies today's cosmopolitan American style. Sonneman Lighting fixtures are elegant and refined, decidedly modern yet clearly influenced by classic 20th century period styles.
The Bubbles Globe Pendant is available with the following:
- Globe-shaped Clear glass shade
- Polished Nickel finish
- Metal support and lampholder
- Round ceiling canopy
- 120" field-cuttable suspension cable
- UL Listed
- Small Fixture: Height 22", Diameter 8"
- Medium Fixture: Height 22", Diameter 10"
- Large Fixture: Height 22", Diameter 12"
- Suspension: Overall Length Adjustable From 22", Adjustable To 142"
- Cable: Length 120"
- Ceiling Canopy: Diameter 5"
Ratings: Based on 3.0 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.