The LZF Margarita Suspension created by Miguel Herranz is a cheerful, daisy-shaped lamp whose six petals are made of natural wood veneer center-mounted and suspended by a nickel rod or steel cable. The Margarita Suspension features a Natural timber wood veneer shade in a variety of colors with Nickel hardware and canopy.
LZF Lighting from Spain, offers contemporary, designer lighting for residential and commercial interiors. Initially specializing in lighting crafted from wood veneers, LZF has expanded its product line to include other materials well-suited to contemporary styles.
The Margarita Suspension is available with the following:
- Six Natural wood veneer petal shades.
- Nickel hardware and ceiling canopy.
- Rod option stem length is 27.5 in.
- Cable option has a steel cable and clear electrical cord.
- UL Listed.
- Designed by Miguel Herranz.
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 79.9"
- Shade: Height 7.9", Diameter 31.5"
Ratings: Based on 1.0 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.